Concert time is quickly approaching!
- There will be two performances.
- The daytime performance will be at 2:15 in the afternoon at John Lyman in the cafe.
- The evening performance will be at CHRS and will begin at 6:30
- Students should wear their normal school clothes for the daytime performance.
- For the evening performance the students should dress up nicely. Girls can wear a dress, a skirt or pants and a nice top, and shoes. Boys should wear slacks, a nice top, and shoes. Since this is a holiday based concert, feel free to wear holiday colors!
- No hats! I have nothing against hats, except they block the face of the student behind them.
- Long hair should be worn back and out of the face.
Like I said, there will be a formal announcement coming home in the Wednesday envelop with more details. Feel free to leave questions or comments in the comments and I will respond to them in a timely manner! Feel free to email me too at email@example.com. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Follow me on Twitter @MusicalMrMeurs